David Loucks, RA, LEED AP
Dave is the Managing Principal of HHA with over 20 years of experience in the design and management of institutional, governmental, higher education, commercial, and residential projects. He is responsible for the management of design teams, including client interactions, meeting project schedules and budgets, producing high-quality construction documents, and construction administration supervision. As Managing Principal, Dave is also responsible for strategic planning, human resource management, and business development for the firm, and as a LEED A.P., he is actively involved in the firm’s sustainable design efforts and assists with the firm’s technical and best-practices knowledge base.
"Dave is a great leader and boss. He is very knowledgeable in the technical aspects of architecture, and he is always willing to take the time to help you through any project challenges. Dave supports the staff and helps guide them to grow to the best of their wants and abilities. He is always open to new ideas and opinions. If you are interested in something different or want to try something different, Dave will help you do just that."
Hyman Hayes Associates - Principal
XC Associates - Project Manager
CSArch - Architect
Roger Williams University - B. Arch, Architecture
Hudson Valley Community College - AAS, Civil Engineering
- Albany Medical Center | Physician Pavilion Outpatient Center
- Emergency Department/Lobby Renovation | Kingston New York
- Office of General Services (OGS) | New York State Police Training Academy, Main Lecture Hall Renovation
- SUNY Delhi, State University Construction Fund | MacDonald Hall Culinary Cooking Laboratory Design Study
- SUNY Plattsburgh, State University Construction Fund | Athletic Center Master Planning
- University at Albany-SUNY | University Wide Americans with Disabilities Act Compliance Study
- Samaritan Hospital | Roof System Replacements
- Albany Medical Center | Roof Replacement